19 Kasım 2008 Çarşamba

Ayar

Geçen günlerde İskoçya yardımcı antrenörü Terry Butcher'ın Maradona ile ilgili açıklamalarına yer vermiştik. Butcher; o bizden kupayı çaldı, biz üzülerken onlar kupayı kaldırıyorlardı falan demişti. Bugün de maç öncesi Maradona cevabı vermiş sorulan soru üzerine;

"I don't know why Butcher is taking this attitude. I am fine with people who are fine with me and I don't understand why Butcher takes this attitude. Let Butcher get on with his life and I will get on with mine. If he doesn't shake my hand I will still be alive the next morning. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it."

I say to the young lady, England won a World Cup with a goal that never crossed the line. It was plain to everyone who saw it that it never went in, so I don't think it's fair that everyone should judge me when stuff like that went on. "It was this much before the line. They just never used to have action replays in those days. "


Maradona bu altta kalır mı hiç, vermiş işte ayarı. Fotoğraftaki bile zaten çok da şeyimde der gibi. Butcher da öğrenmiştir işte kiminle dans ettiğini. Bizim oralarda buna kendi üstündeki boku görmeyip başkasına çamur atmek derler.

Hiç yorum yok: